• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Hi, I have been studying this community for a when now and believed it ideal that I be a aspect of these days.I am 26 years of age.I think this is a charming position and it delivers a laugh to my experience how you all help each other, wish to be a part of that.

Howdy! :wavey:

So tell me, do you REALLY have a town named "Canada" in Pakistan?

Oops, too late. I banned you before you could answer. My bad.... :hehehe:

This one didn't seem to operate like the usual spammer. He posted a couple "normal" comments, participated in a thread ??? Then wtf were his intentions? What would have been the next step for this guy? :shrug01:

This one didn't seem to operate like the usual spammer. He posted a couple "normal" comments, participated in a thread ??? Then wtf were his intentions? What would have been the next step for this guy? :shrug01:

A lot of forums have a minimum post count before members can access other features of the site. Like setting up links in the signature area, and using the private message or email systems of the forum. Many such posts will usually have embedded links that lead off to spam sites, so perhaps that was coming sooner or later. Regardless, I have yet to see a registration from Pakistan on any of my sites that was a legitimate person wishing to actually participate on the site other than by spamming. On my other sites where I audit all new registrations before they can post, I delete all Pakistan registrations immediately.

Back