• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

The busy holiday season.

Kap142

Meeting gathering for a bar B Q with live music at Frankie's and Mike's. A whole load of stunning Corvettes, Fried birds (and later in the day) fried drivers too. This is the second (or maybe 3rd) gathering. Mike and Frankie are just great hosts and the nicest folks.

Willie is bringing his 6 string and all shall be fat, happy and glad to be a part of the Lakeland Corvette Club. Carrie and I sure are.

Lakeland, Florida. This Saturday.

We love to have guests.

Just message me back for more info.

Ken:thumbsup::dancer01::thumbsup::yesnod:

MAN.......THAT sounds like a fun/good time!
Wish I was able to be there, but won't be back in Florida until March......
Have fun you 2.....:thumbsup:
Andy and Dotty :wavey:

Would love to see you guys again Andy. BTW next week "Peek" goes up on jack stands to begin light install for the parade. Pictures will be posted after full install and testing.:thumbsup:

Darn Ken.... I could not find anything interesting going on this weekend so I scheduled my hernia surgery for Friday. Have fun but don't get too toasted..:thumbsup: Maybe the next one..............

Darn Ken.... I could not find anything interesting going on this weekend so I scheduled my hernia surgery for Friday. Have fun but don't get too toasted..:thumbsup: Maybe the next one..............

You sure do know how to have a fun weekend...... :ack2:

Hope the surgery goes well.

Dave.....anything would be more fun then surgery. But repair is good and hope you're better quickly, oh and I'll have a "cold one" in your honor.

Ken:rolleyes:

Once a team always a team I 'll have one in Dave's honor long distance from you. I swear I will.:crazy03:

Back