• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

C6 2008 JSB Z06 Heads/Cam NJ 29k

RSS Feed

RSS Feed Robot

The time has come for me to list my 2008 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 for sale. This is your chance to acquire a sorted Z06 that had the heads addressed and buttoned up nicely. The only reason I am selling is to buy my first house.
It is a 2LZ Jet Stream Blue with 29,200 miles on it, with the competition gray wheel package and navigation. JSB was an extra 750 dollars and the rims were a 395 dollar upgrade, coming to an original MSRP of $76,940.00. I have the original window sticker on hand, as well as the title clean and clear. I have every receipt on the car from the upgrades at ECS down to oil changes and tire balance. There was never a lien on this car. The first owner was a gentleman from Florida and I flew down to pick her up and drive her home Feb 2014 from Lamborghini of Orlando. At the time of purchase it was equipped with:
Kooks Headers
Kooks X pipe
Halltec 103 Intake W/ Shroud
Nitto NT05 tires all around
Mild to Wild switch
Dyno Tuned

In April 2014 I dropped the car off at East Coast Supercharging (ECS) in Cream Ridge to do additional work.
WCCH Stage 2 heads W/ Polished Intake Valve, Stainless Exh Valved, Milled
Katech Torquer 110 Cam
PRC Dual Spring Kit + Titanium Retainers, Titanium Seats
Viton Valve Seals, Dual Springs
Katech Timing Chain C5R
MSD Wires + Plugs
Dyno Tuned: 539.8 WHP 512.2 WTQ (max HP @ 5978, max TQ @ 5023)

I also added a ZR1 Catback from a 2011 ZR1. It is a bit louder than the Z06 version and retains dual mode functionality. Sounds better than any exhaust I've ever heard on a Z06.

The car runs and drives beautifully. Recent maintenance includes:
4 R888 tires mounted and balanced on stock rims under 500 miles
Front rotors and pads: stock rotors and Bobcat 1571 Pads (street pads that are a little better than stock)
New Battery
New Starter
C6 Headlight Recall

Other Modifications:
LED Apsis Tails (Have stock tails)
APR Full Real Carbon Fiber Spoiler
LED interior accent lighting modification
6000K Fog Light HIDS
Smoked Turn Signals (vinyl; can be easily removed)

If there are any special picture requests let me know.
I can email any interested parties the Dyno Chart and/or original window sticker, as well as anything else of interest. My email address is chaikovsky88@gmail.com.
The car is located in northern NJ and I am willing to ship at buyer’s expense. I am confident the first person to see the car will buy it.
The car has not been raced so I do not have any drag times but similar setups have ran mid-10s.

Asking: $47,450

I will take some interior pictures this weekend. Note I am starting the sale process here first as I would prefer to see her go to a proper home. If need be it will get listed elsewhere.
Thank you for your time.
-Anton

Source...

Back