• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

C6 Wtb

RSS Feed

RSS Feed Robot
Hi there all. I am a proud gal that recently sold my truck and now looking for a nice car. Used to have a 93 Ruby red vet and loved it (except getting in and out).

What I am looking for is either a c5 or c6 CONVERTIBLE that is FULLY and I mean FUlly loaded (excluding the z51 or grand sport). I would want a picture of the RPO code sticker in the glove box. That would mean the mag ride shocks would be wanted by the way.

I would like the car to be in near or showroom condition. With that said it does not have to have low miles, there are owners that drive their cars and car for them so higher miles is ok.

Finally I really have no interest in mods. I want a car that is reliable and quiet, and comfy.............

I live in Florida by the way.

Katie

Source...

Back