• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Run Flats

greggtool

Would anyone know if the Goodyear run flats that come standard have any kind of warranty? I just got a 3/8 hex head bolt in one of my tires that had less than 5,000 miles on it and they tell me I need a new tire. They aren’t cheap.

They probably won't cover it unless you paid for an optional Road Hazard insurance...... Generally warranties only cover defects in the tire itself and a bolt through the tire wouldn't qualify.

Sorry........

That being said, is it through the tread or the sidewall? If it's through the tread, it should be repairable. I had a screw in one of my Michelin tires and took it to a Goodyear store and they fixed it right up.

I got lucky. They just called me and said that they did not recommend patching it because the hole was large. They are replacing it for a 5.00 dollar tire fee. I wonder if it had anything to do with the fact that I am also getting a 30,000 mile service done. Anyway I’m pretty pleased with ED Morse and their service department. The next vette I get I want to tour the factory and be the first one to start it, and drive it home from the factory. I wonder if I have to order it through the dealer. If so I will use Ed again.

Gregg;

Who was the sevice advisor you worked with. Several of the advisors I knew from Lou Bachrodt in Coconut Creek went to Ed Morse and they were great. I am referring to Wayne and Dave.

jcb_njb said:
Gregg;

Who was the sevice advisor you worked with. Several of the advisors I knew from Lou Bachrodt in Coconut Creek went to Ed Morse and they were great. I am referring to Wayne and Dave.

Which Ed Morse is Wayne working at? I used to go to LB in CC and when Wayne left I asked where he went. They told me they had no idea! I knew they lied! Wayne is super cool.

Back