• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

C5 FS (For Sale) Craigslist scam

RSS Feed

RSS Feed Robot
So with the post tornado repairs almost complete on my house I decided to sell my C5 vert to make the move to Florida simpler. With what I'll make from the home sale will easily put me in a nice C6 Z so I won't be vetless long. So I placed an ad on craigslist. Very detailed description and with tons of pics. I get a "bite" in just 2 hours. Had a nice back and forth with the guy. He wanted a report from an auto history website; kind of like Carfax. I went to the website, paid the 22 dollar fee and sent him a copy. Haven't heard back from him since. Then I get 4 more similar inquiries that all went the same direction. They all wanted a copy of a report and they used different websites. I may be slow but I'm not stupid so I told each one that I would gladly send them a copy of the report.........with the VIN number redacted.........Haven't heard back since.

Source...

Back