• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Rain today

Yeah, been out working with the tractor the last few days. I thank my lucky stars that I was smart enough to get a tractor with a cab and air conditioning. I have been cutting a path through my woods and all my fears of branches hitting and damaging the cab have so far been unfounded.

Yeah, this is the hottest it's been in a while. We did get a quarter inch of rain today though. The humidity though....

A half inch yesterday. Much less humidity this morning, I actually went outside and got something done. Moved a storage shed across my property and was able to pick it up with the new tractor and level it! Sooo much easier than using a jack!

I could see we had a thunderstorm last night while watching our cameras. Looks like maybe an inch of rain too. Didn't lose power though.

1.02" of rain on Saturday. But at least I got to the gunshow in Tallahassee and back again with just some rain on the way back home. Bought two handguns as gifts for myself for my birthday today (07/21). Yay me! 74 frickin years old now. Way past my "SELL BY" date on the internet dating apps.

I forgot about the gun show. Did you see any bump stocks for sale there? I thought I might get some before they make them illegal again! Only got a 1/16th of rain yesterday.

I forgot about the gun show. Did you see any bump stocks for sale there? I thought I might get some before they make them illegal again! Only got a 1/16th of rain yesterday.
Sorry, I didn't notice. But then again, I wasn't really looking for them. I just pay attention to things that happen to catch my eye. Not really looking for anything but sometimes something just pops out to me calling for my interest.

Back