• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Killer Snake

Yeah you did! You would think with my interest in snakes I would have gravitated towards a Viper, wouldn't you? One of my favorite handguns is the Colt Python. :)

I really like the looks of the Viper, but there are two problems with it, in my opinion:

(1) It's a Dodge

and

(2) It's a Dodge.

:hehehe:

I really like the looks of the Viper, but there are two problems with it, in my opinion:

(1) It's a Dodge

and

(2) It's a Dodge.

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree:
Owned one Chrysler product and that was one to many.

Some agencys are going to a Charger so they are more easily hidden in traffic. They are blue, or green, or black,,, and you don't see them till it's too late. Other cars used are SUV's and trucks.....:ack2:

:cool3:

Still hate the hoods opening the right way on the new generation Vipers.
So I will not be trading mine in for this.
But since Mercedes and Chrysler merged you saw this coming,

Hot Pursuit said:
Some agencys are going to a Charger so they are more easily hidden in traffic. They are blue, or green, or black,,, and you don't see them till it's too late. Other cars used are SUV's and trucks.....:ack2:

Saw a pic on the internet the other night of a Dodge Charge police package. Not bad, but it's still a dodge.
cover_new.jpg

My first police car was a 77-78(?) Dodge with the 440 mag engine. That thing would haul but wouldn't stop or turn for sheite!!:eek:
1977plym.jpg

Looks like MOPAR is trying to get back in the ball game. Hey, we could be stuck with the self combusting rear seat Intrepid:eek:
intrepid-squad.jpg

Hot Pursuit said:

I've heard that Tampa Police have a guy that drives around in a regular pickup truck and paces you. Then you have LEO's that sit on a bus bench with laser wrapped in a newspaper. :rofl1: I've seen the construction workers too.

Is there any rule to the license plate having to be a yellow city or county plate? Or can some of them have just the basic state plate? Always wondered.

Don't forget about the possible Dodge Magnum police car.

Attachments

• dodge_magnum-96-1024.jpg
    dodge_magnum-96-1024.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 149
A few others I've come across.

Attachments

• Z06-Corvette-Police-1.jpg
    Z06-Corvette-Police-1.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 116
  • JAPAN2WEB.jpg
    JAPAN2WEB.jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 125
  • JAPAN3WEB.jpg
    JAPAN3WEB.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 119
  • porsche.jpg
    porsche.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 113
And a few more. A different picture of the Charger.

Attachments

• RCMP.jpg
    RCMP.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 119
  • saleen1.jpg
    saleen1.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 115
  • charger.jpg
    charger.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 116
There's no requirement for a city, county or state plate on a police car. Many of the unmarked cars use standard Florida plates that are assigned to the agency.

Seems to me my wife showed me an article in the local paper a while back where the local Sheriff's department here in Wakulla County has a supercharged vehicle in their "arsenal". Darn, I can't remember what KIND of car it is except that it is a Chevy something or another..........

Florida LEO's could take lessons from New York.:lmao:

IS this a 2002 EB Z06 ?:lmao:

Attachments

• BarryAtWork.jpg
    BarryAtWork.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 149
Back