• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

WANTED: One each, 1982 OEM slotted wheel...

vettejack

for my silver 82.

Must be road rash, dent, bend, pitting and scratch free. :yesnod:

I will pay "reasonable" price. I'll pay for shipping as well if it comes to that. :thumbsup:

Must match to wheel shown in pic!

Attachments

• 4ea4_3.jpg
    4ea4_3.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
Update

:thumbsup: Just bought new set, so the requirement for a spare is no longer required!

However, I now have 3 aluminum slots for sale...:hehehe:...why 3? The 4th is dented and not salvagable.

Oh Craig...

:hehehe: you do have it bad!!

I have all of what you wish for except the interior is silver as well. No electric mirrors either. And I haven't a clue about the heavy duty cooling RPO. :shrug01: Besides, you'd have to get pass my girlfriend in order for it to be up for sale! :rolleyes:

We bought the car for 12K and since have applied new T-Tops for a grand, new paint for another 5k and new wheels for another grand. Come a few months from now: a new interior for about 4 grand. That would put the car at a selling price of about 20 to 22K. And we just turned 60K on the mileage...actually not bad for a car 25 years old. :thumbsup:

Keep looking...your car IS out there! :yesnod:

Attachments

• IMG_0504 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_0504 (Medium).JPG
    75.6 KB · Views: 57
  • DSC02327 (Medium).JPG
    DSC02327 (Medium).JPG
    90.3 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_0680.JPG
    IMG_0680.JPG
    100.5 KB · Views: 59
Back