• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Glass Roof ??

Garyslanes

I have a 1995 coupe that I purchased with the solid roof, and I want to order a glass top for it. Roger's Corvettes wants $1,200 for a top. Is that a reasonable price? I found them at Eckler's but I'm not sure if it s genuine GM top, but the price is around a grand. Also, does anyone know what color the tops came in back in 1995? I noticed I had a choice of blue or bronze. I'm new to the hobby, so any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.:crazy03:

glass roof

Hi I'm new to this forum but I had to pass this along. Our 93 has a glass roof and we just ordered an inside cover for it. The glass idea seems good but the top of my head cooks in the sun and yes I have plenty of hair. The AC also works hard during the summer months. Hope you find what you are looking for but if I had a choice I'd change mine back to a solid top.

Back