• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

GAS SAVER OR COOL LOOKING

Lady N

1980 Black Beauty
:lmao::lmao: I JUST SAW THEM YESTERDAY AND THEY FLY AND LOOK COOL THINKING ABOUT GETTING ONE OF THEM FOR FUEL ECONOMY WHAT THE CORVETTES FELLOWS THINK, I THINK IT IS THE CORVETTE OF THE MOTORCYCLES:lmao::lmao:CHECK OUT WWW.SPYDER.BRP.COM

Not bad, I've seen a few around here. Still a motorcycle though. I wouldn't drive one in the Bay Area. Too many M/C crashes every day with all the cars and people talking on cell phones not to mention DUI's etc....

I'm kinda on the same book and page with Rocket. When I retired I was in charge of and the chief training officer for the Sheriff's motor unit in Tampa and I've been riding most of my life. I've also done a ton of training for the MSF.

That said, I think my ridin' 'round town on a scooter day's are behind me.

It'd be nice for the beach though (Gulf Blvd., Longboat Key-thoses kind of places):thumbsup:

I'm kinda on the same book and page with Rocket. When I retired I was in charge of and the chief training officer for the Sheriff's motor unit in Tampa and I've been riding most of my life. I've also done a ton of training for the MSF.

That said, I think my ridin' 'round town on a scooter day's are behind me.

It'd be nice for the beach though (Gulf Blvd., Longboat Key-thoses kind of places):thumbsup:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:I know you, you'd try to put the one wheel in front!:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Back