• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

MIAMI MEETING AUGUST 24, 2006, THURSDAY

The Crow

Hello everyone, hope everyone had a great two weeks. Hope to see everyone out this week. Weather should hold up.

Date 8/24/2006

Time: 8 pm

Place 7040 SW 44th Street

Plan: Meet at the shop for an hour then head out to grab a bite to eat. Suggestions welcomed.

The next meet is scheduled to be Sept. 7th, but that is the Dolphins first regular season game. The meeting will probably be posponed until Thursday, September 14th. I will post up when the next meet will be so keep an eye out. Its been a busy month for me and the meets have not been what I would like them to be, and that due to me not being able to pay alot of attention to the planning of the meets, So I promise next meet on the 14th of September will be a GREAT ONE. I will be planning it fully so hope all the you guys will be out and representing!!!!

Back