• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

cool weather, wow!

jbp8653

Was 60 degrees this morning in Tampa area. Has not been nearly that cold since getting Z last March. The drive to work this morning was crazy to say the least. Even with traction control turned on, the car was shredding the tires through 3rd gear. It felt like a serious horsepower increase but I know it
was just improved throttle response due to cooler weather. I'am sure maybe a few more ponies as well. The car really liked the weather today. I guess the people that live in cooler climates get this every day. Need to get to test and tune on a day like this!:thumbsup:

It is a nice time of the year now for sure. I had my car in Competitive Mode the other day and while crossing RT.60 I nearly lost it, the tires musta been still cold and I gave it just a wee bit too much gas, I thought I was gonna wind up in the ditch. Made the hair on the back of my neck stand up I'll tell ya. Most exciting ride to the Post Office I ever had.

Shoot, you call that COLD? Temps went down to 38 degrees here last night.. :eek: I actually had to wear long pants and a long sleeved shirt when the wife and I went to the airport.

Bet the twin turbos would just LOVE it, though...... :reddevil:

Rich Z said:
Shoot, you call that COLD? Temps went down to 38 degrees here last night.. :eek: I actually had to wear long pants and a long sleeved shirt when the wife and I went to the airport.

Bet the twin turbos would just LOVE it, though...... :reddevil:
Geeze, bet that would really put it on the edge!

Very nice change, indeed! Didn't have to wipe the car down before driving in to work this am. The breeze kept to nice and dry :yesnod:

record high of over 90 degress on Sun, now upper 30's at night, I love that kind of change. :thumbsup:

too bad I'm in the middle of a long Zaino process and am not taking the Z out to enjoy it. :nonod:

I'm loving every minute of it. Driving with the windows down. Opening the windows in the house. I was watching the 7 day forecast and couldn't wait. Another one this weekend! :yesnod:

Back