• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Hello all!

I haven't been to Mayport since the mid 80's....used to live near there back then. Welcome to the site!

Thanks for the welcomes. My oldest son is in the Navy and was stationed at Mayport for 5 years. I used to love visiting the Jax area. I recently found out the after he serves a deployment in Iraq, he wants to return to Mayport.

Good news to me. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the welcomes. My oldest son is in the Navy and was stationed at Mayport for 5 years. I used to love visiting the Jax area. I recently found out the after he serves a deployment in Iraq, he wants to return to Mayport.

Good news to me. :thumbsup:

Tell your son that we thank him for his service and pray that he comes home safe. :thumbsup:

welcome aboard and nope, been there to NW Pa several times though

Geat bunch of fella's here. (some damn good lookin women owner's too)
anyway, enjoy, Gordy, Rich, Mark, and plenty of other's to give you a hand with whatever you'll need.

SPICE

Back