• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

2010 Camaro Launch

We just had one in here with a Maggie on it for a tune. Pretty damn impressive, but gotta agree...very heavy.

...If it came down to a new maro or vette, Id choose the vette any day of the week. The weight and truck wheels on the maro killed it for me.

Very true, but for a DD with kids, grocery runs and other needs for a backseat and real trunk, I think it's pretty impressive.

It's heavy, has the aerodynamics of a (somewhat trimmed down) brick and the rear light still bother me (but they're growing one me); however, as RevX mentioned about the Maggie, add that, slap on some tubes, get a good tune and have some fun.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Wait until the aftermarked gets properly geared up on it.

You'll see lighter weight parts, better styled wheels/tires, and all kind of go fast chit!

Back