• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

1989 corvette six speed 23 k miles parting out

I have a whole corvette a virgin of a car white with aqua blue interior only 23 k miles , Parting out the whole car please call me with any needs. The car has a hurricane damadge title . (954) 317 2473
Andy

Attachments

• MVC-031S.JPG
    MVC-031S.JPG
    27.9 KB · Views: 223
89 vette parting out

Please tell me what you need I have lots of parts available. Pleas feel free to call the office I know that you want the heads, and headlights, ??? @954 317 2473
Andy

corvettegraveyard said:
Please tell me what you need I have lots of parts available. Pleas feel free to call the office I know that you want the heads, and headlights, ??? @954 317 2473
Andy

The priority for me would be the Headlight Bezels left and right and the left Headlight motor. The Bezels would be the pieces of fiberglass that cover the headlight when the headlights are in use.

I can wait on the 113 Heads unless you have a nice set now with a good price.

Just send me a PM when you have these parts and I'll come and get them.

Thanks,

Jason

i would like to buy this car to do a auto trans to standard trans conversion on my C4 what would you sell it for as is? thanks Gary

Back