• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Spinedoc

Spinedoc
I found this site fumbling around on facebook. Nice to have a local Vette site rather than the national one I have been hanging around in for awhile. Looking forward to meeting and chatting with you guys, either on line or at a local gathering...

:welcome::welcome::welcome:

So glad you found us !!!!

there is LOTS going on all the time around here !!!

You will enjoy it , nice fun people !!!

I lived in Hollywood for awhile when I younger....

anyway nice to have you here !!!!!

Last edited:
Hey hey! Welcome aboard:wavey:

Had an office in Hollywood for a few years. South Florida is great:thumbsup:

Check out the BBQ thread and if you can make it, come on up. We'd love to have ya!:thumbsup:

:welcome: Welcome to the club. You won't find a nicer group of people than what we have here.... :thumbsup:

Welcome to the Forum. :welcome::welcome:

How about telling us something about you and pictures of your rides? :yesnod:

:welcome:Welcome brother, as "Backyard Mechanic" said, "nice babies". And yes Shadow used to have an office down there till they found out his visa was out of date and made him go to Tampa:lmao::lmao:

But semi seriously, great group here. Most are somewhat full of......the same stuff the rest of us are and we have a great time together and on the forum.

Bar B Q coming up next weekend, come on up and meet some of the group. We'd love to have you.

Ken:thumbsup:

I think I have a wedding to attend on Saturday, but If I'm wrong and I'm free, I will take the trek and a long one at that. Are you guys really in Florida???

Oh, I googled you. In between Lakeland and Kissimmee. About a 3 hour adventure from here....

Hey Spin, yes as you now know were kinda sorta between Tampa and Orlando just off the I4 corridor.

Just a few months ago I moved my Dad to Port Orange from Miramar. I know where ya are. We always run up the T-pike and across 60 but anyway you look at it it's a couple of hundred miles one way.

There is a new Best Western maybe 6-8 minutes from the house and I'd be glad to forward the info if you'd like.

Again welcome aboard.

Ken

Sure Ken, Why not? Thanks... My office is in Miramar, on Miramar Parkway, just North of SR 7/441. Small world...

:welcome::welcome: to the Forum. I like your RIDES alot. Newbies are required to bring BB to the party. Otherwise, what would we all eat other than celery sticks? :lmao::lmao:Hope you can make the party!!

Back