• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

NO Ethanol gas

navy2kcoupe

!ereH nI depparT m'I pleH
Just a heads up for anyone in the Clearwater/Dunedin/Palm Harbor area .....
The Mobil station on the northwest corner of Curlew Road and Bayshore Blvd.
(Alt 19) has a pump with "NO ETHANOL" on it. It's also marked as "Super".
It was $3.899 while I was there in case anyone is interested. It's at the
entrance to the Honeymoon Island Causeway.

Andy Anderson :wavey:

I wish there were some brand name stations around here selling ethanol free gasoline. How in the world did this get foisted on us anyway?

Yeah, profits for someone, no doubt. Certainly not anything that will trickle down to benefit us little people.

Agriculture lobby is very powerfull. This is also part of the problem we are having with food inflation. We are burning our corn that is used in both food and feed sources. Earlier this year when I was laid off and was thinking of having to sell my car, I was speaking with a broker and the lady there was telling me that she has a regular customer that is a farmer in the Midwest that comes down to FL every couple of months and buys because they are making so much money off ethanol. So Ethonol is just an industry money grab by elected enforcers and we all pay the price in higher food costs.

I once attended an economics lecture by a nobel prize winning economist that theorized any governmnet is only nine meals for the entire population away from revolution.

Your post is a great idea! The new Mobil in Palm Coast, in the (Publix) shopping center Palm Coast Pkwy 1/4 mi E/O I-95 has E-0 @ 89 for $3.999 CASH

Our government sucks!!! Highest gas prices in history for the liquid garbage we now have to buy. Pathetic!!!

Back