• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

View posts since last visit? Link?

Z06 Rocket

Rich Z,
Is it possible to put a feature on here like I've seen on other chat boards? Specifically I was wondering if it was possible to have a link to show us the posts that have been updated or changed since the last log on we did. This is a great feature to help us see the new comments without having to sift through threads we've already read. As this site's membership grows it will be a handy tool to use.

Thanks,,:thumbsup:

I believe the link up in the top menu bar that says New Posts will do that for you. There is also a link in the Quick Links drop down menu that will give you Today's Posts. Will either of those do what you want?

Rich Z said:
I believe the link up in the top menu bar that says New Posts will do that for you. There is also a link in the Quick Links drop down menu that will give you Today's Posts. Will either of those do what you want?

Looks like the new posts one may do what I was hoping for. The today's posts is not quite it though, due to the fact that I may not log in every day.

Ill stick with the "new posts" link.:thankyou2:

Back