• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Best route out of the state in storm

Well the problem is that for the peninsular part of Florida, the choices are limited. You can only head north. Any hurricane worth worrying about would affect nearly the entire state so EVERYONE would need to head towards Georgia. That leaves I75 on the west coast, and I95 on the east coast. Those roads were never designed to handle that kind of traffic load.

exile said:
Hurricane Party!! :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

Well they are probably OK. Up to the point where the laughter stops.... :ack2:

Z06 Rocket said:
The vette won't fit on the plane though!:crazy03: Can't leave it behind!:D

Yeah, I think I brought that up somewhere here about what to do when a hurricane draws near. Most people said that the vette comes with them and to heck with the cargo carrying capacity of taking a bigger vehicle.

Rich Z said:
Yeah, I think I brought that up somewhere here about what to do when a hurricane draws near. Most people said that the vette comes with them and to heck with the cargo carrying capacity of taking a bigger vehicle.

Nah! Good insurance and adios;) I wanted a newer model anyway:hehehe:

I have mine insured for stated value of $45K...yeah I would miss it terribly but I have alot more things of value.....and yeah I would probably cry like a litle girl if it got totalled...

Back