• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Whatta Storm!!!

ynkedad

Wassup!!!
Wow, that SOB went right over us!:eek: We had everyone in the hallway with sleepingbags, pillows etc..

Everyone Okay?:wavey:

Did anyone have damage?

Looks like we have some storms headed our way.... Did they ever label this a tropical storm? Looks like it has some circulation to it.....

Not that I'm aware of, but it has some serious winds, Lots of lightening etc. and we were under Tornado warnings till 10:15pm. BTW..They were tracking 3as it went thru here!

Eustis had a Tornado touch down just after 11pm.

Sh!t...Another band is coming thru as I type!:eek:

The wife, daughter and grand daughter were at Adventure Island in O-town all day and said the weather was great:thumbsup:

Meanwhile, I'm in Clearwater and looking like someone forgot to tell the NWS about the tropical storm:eek: :rofl1:

Damn it looked bad! Glad you guys are ok:thumbsup:

Hmmmm, i didnt even know there was a storm... i remember on the news like a week ago or something there was something off the shore down by us, i think they were calling it a tropical storm not sure i know they said they were gonna send planes out the next day wen i heard it on the news, didnt hear anything else about it, guess thats wut u guys got hit by... everyone alright? was it like hurricane bad?... now that im thinking i saw on the news like yesterday about people tornadoes touching down up north n florida, is that what u guys r talkin about? i saw it did some bad damage...

Yeah, we've been having fairly heavy rain off and on for the last couple of hours. Looks like a heavy band getting ready to come through pretty shortly according to the radar view....

Attachments

• tlh_092107_0129am.gif
    tlh_092107_0129am.gif
    255.6 KB · Views: 69
Looks like the worst may be past for us in the bay area? I hope so. You guys stay safe up there.

Thanks G..Glad to know y'all are safe!:thumbsup:

Hey RichZ, how'd y'all do out in your redneck of the woods?

All I kept hearing was Lady Lake, Lady Lake...... and I was wondering what it was that Ray did to tick off Mother Nature :shrug01:

Glad everyone survived. It looked pretty nasty on the news last night.

All I kept hearing was Lady Lake, Lady Lake...... and I was wondering what it was that Ray did to tick off Mother Nature :shrug01:

Glad everyone survived. It looked pretty nasty on the news last night.

:D You know me...I can't seem to get along with anybody!:hehehe:

That's your second "baddy" this year. You have definitely "wizzed" off mother nature Ray. You'd think Angel would have a bit more control.:lmao::lmao:

Ken

Got some rain with more today. Looks like the storm was upgrade to a subtropical depression heading towards Louisiana. But northwest Florida will likely get the brunt of the rainstorms sweeping in off the Gulf.

Unless an odd tornado touchs down from the storm bands, I don't think there will be much to it.

It rained here all day today but nothing like what happened up in North Florida a couple of days ago. Those storms can sure be sneaky regardless of El Nino or La Nina influnces. I hope none of our members were injured.

I was driving my z06 01 right into the storm that thursday night heading to Ft Lauderdale. man that was nasty.:eek:

Back