• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

For Sale 1987 C-4

THUNDER

Rideing in style
MY personal 1987 c-4. This is my baby and my first corvette.

ANSA Racing Exhaust, Next performance platinum $60 a set plugs. New tires on front, ¾ life on rear. Rear will get new tires prior to sale end. All leather completely new. New breaks. It’s been very well taken care of. K&N Filter kit, royal purple threw out. 5.7lt L98 with stage 2 chip. new harmonic balancer. after market cooling system. dropping price getting married in less than a week.

Still looking for a nice C-5 auto.

This is one nice looking and very fast car. real eye turner. simply pm me or give me a call if entrested. you can even text me. this car has been out at xtrememotorsports.

My cell is 850-933-9731 $12,500 obo. local tallahassee

Attachments

• xtremevette1.jpg
    xtremevette1.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 242
  • xstremevette3.jpg
    xstremevette3.jpg
    298.5 KB · Views: 246
  • xtremevette2.jpg
    xtremevette2.jpg
    457.1 KB · Views: 252
Last edited:
Nice looking car. Shame to see you get rid of it.

But good luck with the sale, regardless...

Dropped price to 12,500 obo 73000 original miles, just got back from honeymoon and had some trany issues so had my 700R4 rebuilt and had a shift kit installed by florida transmition here in tallahassee, wow what a diffrence. and not changeing price even thought it cost me $1,700. new tires all the way around. completed the tune up and installed a new throttle positioning sensor. had it allinment done. installed a new jvc 200 watt cd player. found my c-5 just need to sell this one.

Last edited:
still up for sale! miles now at 74,450, only 200 on complete rebuild on tranny, bullet proof with 2200 stall.

$12,500 obo. cash and trade deals welcome

ok dropping it anoth grand. sigh. 11,500 obo. only 75312 miles. crossdrilled and slotted rotors installed with ceramic pads. new power steering pump.

Last edited:
unloadcamera9-9-08125.jpg

what are you asking for the bike and whats the year and miles maybe we can work something out looking at the new bmw superbike today 186 hp at 1300 cc

update:

Found out today i may need a ring kit. so since i cant afford it on what i make a burgerking dropping the price to offset repairs.

$9,000 obo. my losse is hopefully your gain. its an amazing car.

update:

Found out today i may need a ring kit. so since i cant afford it on what i make a burgerking dropping the price to offset repairs.

$9,000 obo. my losse is hopefully your gain. its an amazing car.

nevermind car nolonger for sale.

rich can you delete this thread pls thanks. takeing everyones advice and keeping my first vette. lord willing fixing it the way i want it.

Last edited:
Back