• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

2008 LS3

Think i will hang on to my 06 a6 for a while before buying a 08. For $3000 in mods i could end up with 30hp more pretty easy!

I've made a deal already on an 08. I'm glad I waited a few years ,I think it's going to be a great year for vetts.

I was surprised to see that the 2008 Z06 didn't get a power boost as well. This just kind of narrows the difference somewhat, making it harder to justify the surcharge.

Is there a price increase for the 2008 models?

I am sure the price will take a good jump for the 2008. Is it going to be subject to the tax for not meeting the mileage standards now?????????

Fastcat3 said:
I am sure the price will take a good jump for the 2008. Is it going to be subject to the tax for not meeting the mileage standards now?????????
The new engine design may get better mileage. MAY is a good word.:thumbsup:

We have an LS3 sitting in the shop Greg is planning on going into his camaro SS, Its a keen little motor with some unique little features. we shall soon see how she performs in a swaped car!

Back