• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Registration Form for First Annual Sunshine Corvette Poker Run

I just filled out the form and will be mailing it later today. I'm sure I won't be able to be there physically, but will be there in spirit. I have a big order going out on the Tuesday after the run and I have to start packing it up on Sunday. :banghead:

Rich Z said:
I just filled out the form and will be mailing it later today. I'm sure I won't be able to be there physically, but will be there in spirit. I have a big order going out on the Tuesday after the run and I have to start packing it up on Sunday. :banghead:

I wish my suppliers (I'm own a cabinet business) were that concerned about my product being shiped in a timely manner....:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

If you can make it, you are NOT required to bring any snakes....:eek: :eek:

Please note the address in the attachment is incorrect.

Correct address is: 6175 Clark Center Ave.

Sorry for the typo...:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

It appears that those incorrect envelopes have made it to Corvettes West anyway, he's been there over 25 years and the mailman knows Tommy...:thumbsup:

Rich Z said:
:eek: Hope mine shows up!

As of yesterday we've received four addressed with the wrong number. Mail carrier has been made aware of the screw up. There is NO 1175 Clark Center Rd. and Corvettes West has been in the same building for 28 years.

Don't anticipate any problems. As long as it says Corvettes West on the envelope it will get there.

It would help though if people could email me their name and screen names so I can match it to my master list. Thanks and sorry for the confusion.

Formula Outlaw said:
It would help though if people could email me their name and screen names so I can match it to my master list. Thanks and sorry for the confusion.

I did put my screen name right on the form for you. I figured it would be helpful.

Stangkiller said:
How many opens slots left? When's the latest i can register?

You can register the morning of the run. We decided not to cap this at any certain number because of the interest. Come on down and have some fun.:thumbsup:

Russ

Formula Outlaw said:
Snakemeister, got your registration form today. We did open the envelope with a garden hoe just in case....:eek: :eek: :D

WHAT!!?? You mean it ESCAPED!!!!???? :eek:

Back