• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

94-96 Hydrocarbon Interior Parts

BLU2K

Here are the long awaited Carbon Fiber finished Radio and Shifter Plates.
Radio bezels are $140 shipped with a $20 rebate for the core.
Shifter Plates are $150 shipped with a $20 rebate for the core.
Paypal to: patscorzetti@tampabay.rr.com
CarbonFiber071-1.jpg
[/IMG]
CarbonFiber073-1.jpg
[/IMG]
CarbonFiber072-1-1.jpg
[/IMG]
OR
You can send in your radio faceplate and shifter plate to be done for $175 shipped.

Send them to:
Pat Scorzetti/A5
American Hydrocarbon
4867 Commercial Way
Spring Hill, FL 34606
813-476-5638

I'm sooooo wanting to do this. Gotta fix the problem area's first and then I WILL be giving you a call. If you need any 96 parts for demos let me know. I eventually want every piece of plastic in my C4 to be covered. I could easily make it up to spring hill one weekend if you ever need a C4 to take in car pictures. :thumbsup:

I'm sooooo wanting to do this. Gotta fix the problem area's first and then I WILL be giving you a call. If you need any 96 parts for demos let me know. I eventually want every piece of plastic in my C4 to be covered. I could easily make it up to spring hill one weekend if you ever need a C4 to take in car pictures. :thumbsup:

I can always use parts. Sounds like a plan to get some pics after you do your interior.:dancer01:
We could meet somewhere in between for coffee, pics and chat.:thumbsup:

Sounds like a plan. Say, can you do the black carbon fiber in a matt or semi-gloss finish? I think the gloss might end up being a bit much in my car...

Now I really can't wait to get mine done. Gotta install the touch panel first since the radio panel will have to be slightly altered. Right after that, I'll be shipping a few pieces your way. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Have you checked out doing the A/C vents? That'd be one of the many things I'd love to have hydroetched.

Now I really can't wait to get mine done. Gotta install the touch panel first since the radio panel will have to be slightly altered. Right after that, I'll be shipping a few pieces your way. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Have you checked out doing the A/C vents? That'd be one of the many things I'd love to have hydroetched.

Send the A/C vents also.:thumbsup:

Are there any options besides carbon fiber? I'd love to do several panels in my 95, but I'm not keen on the grey CF look.

Added colors

Are there any options besides carbon fiber? I'd love to do several panels in my 95, but I'm not keen on the grey CF look.

You can have any color you like. CF or not. Matt or gloss.:thumbsup:
Colors2002-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
I like the wood look. I know some folks don't, but I think it would look nice with my tan interior. Definitely better than the worn rubber coating! Is burlwood the only wood color available?

Back