• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

C5 Nice 2001 for Sale - SC, GA, FL

RSS Feed

RSS Feed Robot
Selling my daily driver which is 6 speed LS1. The car is in incredible shape and have recently put alot of $$ and work into it. It really needs nothing, just had a major tune up and lots of new parts. The car will be wet sanded and waxed prior to sale. Fully loaded with options including Heads Up Display,Z06 Grills and Brake Ducts and ZR-1 black rims which are 2 years old and don't have a mark or scratch on them. Car is available in SC, GA or Florida. NADA has it at $16,025. I want to sell it in a few weeks so make a fair offer as I know its a buyers market.

I will put up all of the photos once its detailed but it is in really nice shape. Most cars, I have sold here have sold very quickly. It will be ready to be driven away in a few weeks. Adult driven and driven fairly easy. Mostly highway miles - 106,000 mileage Any questions ask. This is a beautiful condition vette for a driver and would make a good first Vette. I am replacing it with a C6 Corvette. I'm honest and been driving Corvettes for almost 20 years. Like to see someone get the car who would appreciate it and take care of it on its journey to 200,000 miles. Thanks for looking.

Attached Images

Source...

Back