• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

C6 2008 katech z06 40,000

RSS Feed

RSS Feed Robot
Feeler thread, looking to possibly sell my 2008 c6 z06.
It's mildly built, katech stage 2 #32. 62,XXX miles.
I am the second owner. Clear title.
Most of the miles are from daily driving it and taking road trips from D.C to Florida.
2LZ car
(As I daily the car the mileage will change)
-Katech Torquer 110 cam
-coated Kooks long tube headers 1 3/4
-MSD Air Force intake manifold
-Halltech air intake
-mantic 9000 twin disk clutch (5,000 miles)
-built 8 second capable drivetrain, fully built tr6060, differential, c5 axles, 500m shafts, cryo-treated, etc. details on this available upon request.
-SSBC 4 piston rear calipers
-LG MOTORSPORTS billet drag spindles,
4 stock c6 z06 wheels, 4 grand sport wheels, and a drag pack (race star industries dark stars)
-msd (8733) 2 step
-the car does have grand sport fenders because I was always partial to the grand sport looks.
-have documented everything in detail for those interested.
- oil changes have every 3,000 miles with M1 full synthetic.
-Clean title, never been in an accident
I have spent over 10,000 on making the drivetrain bulletproof, and that's without the accessories outside of the transmission, differential, and other supporting modifications. I purchased the car with the intention of daily driving it and taking it to and from Florida and that's exactly what I've been doing.
Shoot me an offer, worst I can do is say no. I am looking to get 40,000$ and I'm pretty firm on the price. I will upload some pictures of it later tonight. Thank you!

Source...

Back