• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Lake Mirror Classics Auto Fest 2013 info

Kap142

Lake Mirror Classic coming up Oct 18-20 in downtown Lakeland.

Info at WWW.LakeMirrorClassic.com.

Beautiful show. My little ole C2 "Peek A Blue" won The Swan Award as the Best Late Model Late Corvette. Made me very proud.

Ya really outta come and bring all the Corvettes:welcome:

Attachments

• swan winner.jpg
    swan winner.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 84
Congrats Ken! :thumbsup:
Best lookin C2 I EVER saw.
No wonder you're so slim........all the work you put into keepin
"Peek" lookin sharp keeps you fit and trim.
Andy :wavey:

Heck, he used to keep is C3 in just as immaculate shape, so I would have no doubts he would treat his C5Z with the same care.

Congrats, Ken! :thumbsup:

Thanks Andy and Rich. This year ought to be fun too. Last year the weather was just perfect.:dancer01:

I went last year and this is a great show..Lots of different cars..and good places to eat. Plenty of parking for those of us who were not in the show. I have plans to run up and do the Tail of the Dragon sometime in October but if it don't fall on that weekend I will hunt you down Ken...:)

This year will be our fourth year. These are from last year from both the lake and downtown auto fest.

Attachments

• Black Lincoln.jpg
    Black Lincoln.jpg
    169.1 KB · Views: 56
  • Orange Camaro.jpg
    Orange Camaro.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 58
  • Red Ferrari.jpg
    Red Ferrari.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 59
  • Silver Bugatti.jpg
    Silver Bugatti.jpg
    187.2 KB · Views: 58
Hey Ken, Now that my moms cancer is in check. I have more time to do some shows. Might look into doing this one.
I'll be in touch

Back