• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

C5 Thanks to RevXtreme

Well I finally did it,I got to see what the Girl was really made of.
I have modified the cold air system myself and had a "Street tune" to it awhile ago from a "Unname company"
She had 46320 miles on her.
I had Tracey cut off my Cats. and put on a C-6 H pipe and removed the mufflers and go with straight pipes with C-6 tips.
A few days ago my "Service Engine" light came on and show a few codes,nothing to worry about,so I waited a few days and took it to RevXtreme to have Tracey clear the codes,He finally twisted my arm,which by the way did not take much:lmao: to get the car on the dyno and he would fix the other guys tune.
So he did 4 pulls on her and the base pull surprised me.
I had at the wheels 310.77 hp and 334.24 Tq
When it was all said and done the final run was
321.02 hp and 340.28 Tq
Not too bad I thought for a basically stocked C-5,Sorry no video of it.:thumbsdown:
View attachment 3782

View attachment 3783

View attachment 3784

View attachment 3785

Thanks for all the work Tracey.:thumbsup::peelout 1:

Last edited:
Working on a video clip,I think it sounds great,not loud while cruising,but when you open her up,she really lets everyone know your coming.:thumbsup:

Sounds Grrrrrrreat. Gotta hear it tomorrow in person. I am sure it didn't take much twisting from Tracy to convince you to change the stock pipe out.

Well done Tracy.

Nice numbers Rob :thumbsup: for what you have in your car:thumbsup:You know this means test-n-tune at Bradenton's motorpark :hehehe:

Back