• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Borla

NVRL898

Big Brown dropped off my Borlas today.Can't wait to have them installed. Any suggestion as to where to get put on.:yesnod:

FourG63 97GST said:
grab a buddy beer and jackstands.

which borlas did you get?
:iagree: Fairly easy install. After my headers and cam mine was just way too loud. Finally I had to swap them out for a set of factory ZO6 take offs. :yesnod:

I think just about any shop with a lift could put them on for you. They should just be bolt ons. I think a lot of DIYers jack up the back end and just put them on in their garage or driveway. The terrain in my driveway (sand) does not lend itself well to that arrangement, so anything that needs to be done underneath the car has to be taken to the shop to do.

You really should take a video with sound of the "before" and "after". I think it will be very worth while to have an audio record of the difference to refer to.

Good luck!

You just missed a mod party.....in Valrico no less! We were doing any bolt on mods. Only had two cars that had work done. Could have had plenty of time. It should be a fairly easy install. Not something I would attempt by myself.

If you really want to install them at a shop, AntiVenom in Seffner can do it. Call Greg at 813-661-9000. Pretty close to you. Has an inground dyno also. He's done a couple of things for me.

Scott

Did mine myself. I have a bud that's got a shop and he lend me his lift. It took me about 1hr and that included removing the stock unit. The hardest part is the alignment. Any muffler shop will do it.

Good luck...:thumbsup:

3318C5 said:
Did mine myself. I have a bud that's got a shop and he lend me his lift. It took me about 1hr and that included removing the stock unit. The hardest part is the alignment. Any muffler shop will do it.

Good luck...:thumbsup:
Hey Bro, { ? }i have the dual tip stingers and one of them is not lining up right. What did you do to line up your Quads tips? :thumbsup:

Back