• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

C6 2007 Corvette Z06 2LZ For Sale

RSS Feed

RSS Feed Robot

I hate to do this but I need to sell my recently purchased corvette z06. After months of research, I finally found the perfect z06 for myself and picked it up from the original owner who was an elderly gentlemen from Florida. The car was in pristine condition and 2lz package, which is everything I wanted. Well... life has other plans! I recently found out that my job is moving into the city and I won't be able to enjoy this car like I intended to.

Vehicle Details Below:
2007 Corvette Z06 2LZ - 54,000 Miles - I am 2nd owner
Black exterior w/ Black and Red leather interior - Both are FLAWLESS (GARAGE KEPT)
Manual Transmission, Heated Seats, Navigation, New Tires (2k miles ago), New Brake Pads (2k miles ago)
Clean Title, tinted windows, mild to wild switch, b&b bullet exhaust (comes with stock exhaust too)
*C Quartz being applied along with complete detail on 6/21/2015 ($700)

You will not find a nicer example of a clean, never abused 2007 z06!!! I would really like to see this car go to a good home where someone can take care of it and enjoy it like I wasn't able to. Price is $39,900(obo)...low ballers will be ignored. If you have any questions, please text/call me at 847-Three 31-8390.

Thanks!

Source...

Back