• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

rear suspension question

marjesway

Hello,
I'm new to owning a corvette (1976 C-3). Can anyone advise a local source (Cape Coral or Ft. Myers) that is reasonable in bushing replacement for the rear suspension? Also in adjusting the rear bearings?
Thank You,
Mark

Hello,
I'm new to owning a corvette (1976 C-3). Can anyone advise a local source (Cape Coral or Ft. Myers) that is reasonable in bushing replacement for the rear suspension? Also in adjusting the rear bearings?
Thank You,
Mark

I'm not familiar with your area, but VBP (Vette Brakes & Products) in St Pete has suspension stuff I believe. They can ship it to you if they carry what your looking for.

rear suspension

Z06, thanks for the reply. I'll keep them in mind. I have ordered the bushings from corvette connection.
Mark

Bushing replacement

Buy the parts from Vette Products and do the job yourself.

It isn't anything you can't learn to do yourself and then you will know how to do it on the next one.

Back