• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

WTB - 2000 (only) remote

SebringBill

Car Parking Attendant
It seems one of the two remotes for my 2000 conv is slowly going the way of real chrome bumpers. Anybody got one lying around? (Note: 2000 is a one-year only remote. It loos like the 97-99s but without the passive switch at the bottom.)

Hi Bill. I sold my 2000 last month. When I got it, only had one remote. Found another one on EBAY. Worth a look. Chuck

Welcome to the site, Chuck. You'll enjoy it near Crystal River - maybe the love bugs are less thick there...

I've been looking on ebay and (except for one I missed by two days) the owners of used remotes seem pretty proud of 'em. For the price of the used ones I've tried to snag I'm going to go to gmpartsdirect.com and buy a new one instead. Their prices are great (~$78); it's the shipping ~$17!) that gets me.

Yellow said:
How much? I need an 02 remote.

00 remotes are one year - Corvette only to my understanding. 02 remotes are the same from 01-04 and are cheaper. Check out C5 remote on ebay. :wavey:

SebringBill said:
00 remotes are one year - Corvette only to my understanding. 02 remotes are the same from 01-04 and are cheaper. Check out C5 remote on ebay. :wavey:
Thanks

Hi Busybee, Just wanted to let you know that I have been looking for a new remote for my 2000 vette and gmpartshouse.com had the best price. They beat out the guys on ebay that sell remotes for every car made. I haven't checked out gmpartsdirect yet but it's with it to look around, phil

Back