• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

The New Halk

03blackZ06

First I have always been a fan of Edward Norton Jr. he is just great in every movie he does even this one. This movie is jam packed with action and suspence. It has you on the edge of your seat thru most of the movie. Even if you don't remember or know or have read any of the comics you will still enjoy this movie. It is well directed and well casted. I highly suggest you go see this movie if you are looking for an action packed night. Thanks mike

I cant wait to see it, I was a stan lee marvel dark horse comic book freak as a teenager, these stories mean allot to me

The Incredible Hulk was definitely better then Hulk. Lots more action and less storyline unlike the first one that was very long and boring.

Small little cameo at the end by Robert "don't call me Morton" Downey Jr., playing Tony Stark. Pretty cool how they are doing the whole Avenger angle. Wasn't half bad at all. I'll give it a :thumbsup:.

Small little cameo at the end by Robert "don't call me Morton" Downey Jr., playing Tony Stark. Pretty cool how they are doing the whole Avenger angle. Wasn't half bad at all. I'll give it a :thumbsup:.

Don't forget the little spot Lou Ferrigno has :thumbsup:

Great flick. And great to see Lou in a cameo roll too. I think there will definitely be a sequel!!!! I give this movie :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Great flick. And great to see Lou in a cameo roll too. I think there will definitely be a sequel!!!! I give this movie :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Always been a fan of the Hulk myself. Even have a little miniature of him on my desk...kids say that's my alter ego when I'm pissed!!:reddevil::hehehe:

Lou made a GREAT Hulk and only needed a little spray paint:thumbsup:Glad to see they kept him in mind for the sequel.

Maybe I'll go see it today?

Always been a fan of the Hulk myself. Even have a little miniature of him on my desk...kids say that's my alter ego when I'm pissed!!:reddevil::hehehe:

Lou made a GREAT Hulk and only needed a little spray paint:thumbsup:Glad to see they kept him in mind for the sequel.

Maybe I'll go see it today?

He was in both movies. He was in "Hulk" with Eric Bana and in "The Incredible Hulk" with Ed Norton. He played a security guard in both movies.

Back