• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

S.FL hey everyone

QbnSuperman

LMB z51
hey there, i'm new to CF.com. I recently graduated from UM and am applying to medschool. I drive a z51 LMB C6. Just wanted to introduce myself.:wave:

:welcome: Good to see you here. Something about the blue C6 really catches my eye.......

haha, thanks very much guys. yeah, i have some

Housesmall.jpg

Wow! Beautiful Vette in front of a beautiful house. :thumbsup:

LeMans Blue would be my second choice, a close second. I really love the Machine Silver.

exile said:
Hey Superman, :welcome: to the forum and good luck in Med. School!
thank you very much! but i need luck (preferably prayers) first to get in! its very competitive. i've applied and am waiting on responses. but thanks again.

MADN3SS said:
Wow! Beautiful Vette in front of a beautiful house. :thumbsup:

LeMans Blue would be my second choice, a close second. I really love the Machine Silver.

thank you very much! yeah, its my 2nd choice too. i love Black for Vettes. but thats an 05 that i got via-miracle of God. some guy had ordered 2 to make sure he got at least one near launch time (must've been loaded). Both came in so he just ditched the deposit on one and bought the other. My luck: my dad and i stroll into the dealer and there was probably the only not-sold z51. We bought it. that was 2 years ago today, Oct 31, 2004. the rest is (really fast) history lol

:welcome: from the southwest side of the state! Ditto on the beautiful vette :thumbsup: Best of luck with your career choice, too!

Back