• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

FS - C3 Power Steering Kit

LEJ ZO6

LEJ ZO6
For Sale – C3 Power Steering Kit

I believe this is all the parts required to add power steering to a 1963-1982 Corvette. The only thing I am aware of that is not included is the bracket that bolts to the frame and connects to the PS cylinder rod.

I removed these parts from a C3 when converting it to a NCCC Race Prepared High Speed car. Everything had been rebuilt and was used very little.

Parts include:

PS Pump
Lower Pump Mounting Bracket
Rear Pump Mounting Bracket
PS Belt Guard
Pump to Valve Press. Hose
Pump return Hose
PS Cylinder
Idler Arm
Relay Rod
Valve to Cyl. Hoses
PS Valve
Tubular Toe Adjusting Rods
HD Pitman Arm

The Relay rod has been modified to compensate for addition of the “bump steer” modification common on racing Corvettes. The original mounting point has been retained and either one can be connected.

The Toe adjusting rods are aftermarket tubular steel with lock nuts in place of the pinch clamps.

A similar power steering kit from one of the popular parts vendors is around $1000.

I will sell all these parts for $450 plus $30 packing and shipping within the continental US.

I can take PayPal or VISA/MasterCard

PS Kit.JPG

Lloyd Johnson
Tampa

Back