• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

C5 FS 2001 Pewter Convertible, 19,750 Mi, (FL)

RSS Feed

RSS Feed Robot
2001 Corvette Convertible
Pewter, Black Top, Black Interior

Located near Palm Beach, Florida
Asking $22,900

CONDITION & MILEAGE
This car is in like-new condition. Current mileage is 19,729 as of June 8, 2013. One original owner, purchased new from Konner Chevrolet, West Caldwell, NJ on November 1, 2000. Includes all original books, manuals, window sticker, sales brochure, video and copy of build sheet.
• No dings, no scratches, never hit, never damaged, no body work ever. Car has always been kept garaged, covered and on a Battery Tender when not being driven.
• The car has never been through an automatic car wash. I have always hand washed and waxed it myself. In addition, the insides of the wheel rims and the wheel wells were scrubbed and wiped every time the car was washed.
• The engine compartment has always been kept clean and the undercarriage thoroughly wiped down at every oil change.
• The driver’s seat has some creases in the leather; the passenger seat has fewer creases. There are some scuff marks on the plastic driver’s side door sill panel, but I have a brand new panel that goes with the car.
• All service records are available.
• Tires replaced at 15,804 miles with OEM-type Goodyear runflat tires.
• If a new owner would like to show this car competitively in judged Corvette shows, all of the aftermarket accessories can be removed and the car returned to stock.

To view lots of pictures and see full list of factory options and aftermarket options, go to: http://eckhaus.us/01Corvette/2001%20...%20For%20Sale#

Contact me via PM or at bmeck2011@gmail.com

Source...

Back