• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Merry Christmas to the CorvetteFlorida.com family

Shadow

From my family to everyone here.

Thanks for being here and being part of our extended family.

Here's hoping everyone has a very special day with those closest to them.
Never forget to take time to enjoy friends and family.

And with all the hustle and bustle that is the holiday season, try to remember, "the reason for the season.":thumbsup::notworthy:

Merry Christmas....:wavey:

pasku.jpg

Merry Christmas​

Merry Christmas to all. I has been a great year to travel all the places that we have been and to the people that we have meet. Looking forward to another great year as well.

Well folk's the morning event is over. :D The 6 grandkids; 4 sets of parents and 1 son still at home tore through the gifts that took us 5 months to accumulate in about an hour. :eek:

Wouldn't change a thing, just thankful it only comes once a year.

Merry Christmas and a Great New Year to all

Merry Christmas to all. I has been a great year to travel all the places that we have been and to the people that we have meet. Looking forward to another great year as well.

Mickey, please post any upcoming events on our side if and when you hear about them...looking forward to seeing you and Michelle again...

Back