• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

C6 FS: Powder Coated C6 Calipers

LS2POWA

Team Afterhours Member
I have my stock C6 calipers that were powder coated red with black lettering and black brackets up for sale. I still have EBC red stuff brakes pads with them, and I have the EBC drilled/slotted rotors (they are rusted and will need to be cleaned/turned...theyve been sitting since they came off the car).

Paid just under 400 for the powder coat job, and cant remember for the pads and rotors, but Im looking to just offload the whole shebang for 300 obo.

One of the front calipers has a blue staining on the top inside section so it wont be seen from the outside.

e37cc211.jpg

40fc32f5.jpg

c4d5bb48.jpg

5c58d952.jpg

8425f92c.jpg

0697d488.jpg

Looks pretty nifty...

since I have a Victory Red '06 convertible, I'm wondering how these will look up against 'her'.

I'm pondering....:thinkin:

What's the final price u will settle for...

and how do we make arrangements to transfer the goodies and dealing with the big bucks???

Gmaps shows us being 2hr45m apart... Want to meet half way?Be about the same round trip for both of us.

Roadblock to purchase...

The wifey informed me about 2 hours ago that her daughter has a balance on her labs fees for the semester and is not allowed to register for the summer term until paid....therefore, I'm on the hook to bail her out since my wife's job does not cover this debt right now. Sorry to have to back out...my sincere apologies!:sorry:

Hmmm, is this a sign? Do I really need C5 brakes for my C4? And I just bought new rotors and pads. Thinking...thinking...I wonder what I can sell my parts for.

Looking into what other expenses I'll have with the C5 brakes, ie adapter plates, stainless hoses, and if the EBC pads will work for me. Got a line on rotors that are turned already so I'm hoping he might just trade for the crossed drilled you have. Hope to stop by and talk to him tomorrow...

Well, been fighting the stupid windshield people trying to get my windshield replaced. I'll holler at you once that's done and I find out about the other parts I need.

Just let me know, Im gonna have to do something quick...just saw a quote to get my car running right again and I about started to cry. These cars seem nothing like money pits now.

lol i know how you feel i have a c-4 also looking at swaping for c-5 or c-6 brakes. pulling my l-98 next week for a 11/1 compresstion 383 build up. i alreayd have the crossdrilled and slotted c-4 rotors. i have a spare set of fronts if anyone is entrested.

Back