• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Window Tinting

Somebody surely can help out with this new members request! Check back Steve, somebody will chime in.......:) .Tom

Mine came tinted when I bought it, but I originally had planned to have it tinted anyway. So the tinting was a bonus goody with the car. And I like it a lot. Gives kind of a mystique to the car, I think. No one knows it is just some old guy driving it...... :rofl1:

Bay Area
Window Tinting

Dave Schafley 727-744-3333

has done 6 vehicles for me...my house and a few CF members as well

Thanks for the info Pewter. The bay is pretty far from me, but if a cab arrange a rip out there I see if he can do the windows while I'm there.

Mine came tinted when I bought it, but there is a small hole in the tinting on the driver's side window. About the size of the end of a cigarette. Small things like that can drive me bonkers sometimes. Is that fixable or would I have to have the entire window retinted? I can't imagine tinting costs a whole lot, I guess, but it's just one more thing to nag at me.

als2052 said:
I am also looking for a good tint shop in Fort Myers

:shrug01:
I'm looking, too Al. If I hear of one I'll let you know. I used Miracle Shade years ago on my '92 and was satifsied. I had the '04 done at Cap City on Fowler but they lost their tint man last year. I had the back window retinted under the warranty last year but for the life of me I can't remember who did it. I'll find the name and let you know.

Back