• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

C6 and Supercharger

legalgus

Thinking about adding a supercharger. Magna, Procharger? etc.. Anyone out there got any recommendations, suggestions including place to get one installed? I live in Plant City.:wavey:

I can help you out if you want to come to Tallahassee. Me and my partner are installing a magnachager on a LS2 in a SSR this weekend.

You can call "Anti Venom" in Brandon for answers. I don't have their phone number handy, but you can google search it. They are a custom shop that does mods like that. One of their tuners (Tom) just put twin turbos on his C5. They are mounted between the rear wheels and the rear bumper. I heard him drive down the road the other day. Sounds SWEET!

got magie

Hi i got mine ordered at next level performance off 434 and 436 they did the install and im a happy c6 owner Mike.:thumbsup:

You should call Larry French (Owner) at Auto XTC in Clearwater. He just installed a Vortech supercharger on his C6 and is doing one for another customer. The Vortech will allow you to use the same hood and maintain the stock appearance. Auto XTC are 1st class guys that have done several things to my car. Their mechanic (John) is very meticulous. Their # is: (727) 573-1292. Good Luck!:thumbsup:

Back