• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Non-FL. Members?

exile

Are any of you CORVETTE FLORIDA.COM members not FL. residents and are just hangin out:crazy03: cause the weather's nice?:wavey: ...................Tom:)

Shared between IN and FL, I get down every few weeks. I'm leaving to back north tomorrow :mad: :mad:

I'll be back for Christmas and New Years though. :dancer01:

I currently reside in Maryland, but I also have a house in Ft. Myers. The wife and I get down to our house for a week or two, every 6 to 8 weeks or so. We will be retiring and moving to Florida permanently sometime in the middle of next year. Can't wait!

Rich427 said:
I currently reside in Maryland, but I also have a house in Ft. Myers. The wife and I get down to our house for a week or two, every 6 to 8 weeks or so. We will be retiring and moving to Florida permanently sometime in the middle of next year. Can't wait!

My Bad... I didn't consider either of ya's to be Non Residents, Rich427 and Coastal.:thumbsup:

I am also a little upset. :mad:
Heading for New Jersey on Tuesday. :wavey:
Spending the holidays up North. Still have a house there and a married son.
A new garage is being built for the Vette while we are away.
I'll be logging on to the Forum from the cold north next week.

Have a safe trip if you're driving. I don't envy people doing winter driving. I grew up in Chicago, then I discovered Florida!!

2Vettes said:
Have a safe trip if you're driving. I don't envy people doing winter driving. I grew up in Chicago, then I discovered Florida!!

Thanks. Yeah, we are driving. We have two dogs and they go with us anywhere we go. I am going to miss this weather. As soon as I get back to New Jersey I'll have to get the snowblower ready. :ack2:

I joined today.

I live north of Boston, but I'm Melbourne High class of '69.:D Yeah, I'm old.

:wavey:
Guy - Corvettes Anonymous Charter Member # 1

Lou G said:
Thanks. Yeah, we are driving. We have two dogs and they go with us anywhere we go. I am going to miss this weather. As soon as I get back to New Jersey I'll have to get the snowblower ready. :ack2:

Guess you can't take the Vette then! My wife and I have two Golden Retrievers that travel with us everywhere. We have to take my wife's Sable:rolleyes: We are also from NJ. Me from Metuchen, and my wife from Livingston.

Have a safe trip and Merry Christmas!

--Mike--

tv_dir said:
Guess you can't take the Vette then! My wife and I have two Golden Retrievers that travel with us everywhere. We have to take my wife's Sable:rolleyes: We are also from NJ. Me from Metuchen, and my wife from Livingston.

Have a safe trip and Merry Christmas!

--Mike--

You are correct. The Vette stays in Florida. I miss it already.
Made it to New Jersey in one piece. We have a house in West Milford.
We will head back South mid-January.
A very Merry Christmas to you and your family, Mike.
Lou

Back