• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Can't Vote / What the hay Happened

C5Rick

I surrender :eek: . Others say these notice no issues :shrug01: . Twice today I while browsing and once trying to post, there's long delay and then the infamous " this page can not be..."
Yesterday i tried 4 times before I could access the site and I haven't been able to vote.
I keep my computer defraged, uncookied and temp files emptied daily. I run virus scans every 5 days and have checked with Road runner and no issues there. How can some experience issues and some not. Maybe I should try dial up :banghead: .
Corvette Florida takes over #1 and now I can't vote to help widen the margin :toetap05:

Last edited:
C5Rick said:
I surrender :eek: . Others say these notice no issues :shrug01: . Twice today I while browsing and once trying to post, there's long delay and then the infamous " this page can not be..."
Yesterday i tried 4 times before I could access the site and I haven't been able to vote.
I keep my computer defraged, uncookied and temp files emptied daily. I run virus scans every 5 days and have checked with Road runner and no issues there. How can some experience issues and some not. Maybe I should try dial up :banghead: .
Corvette Florida takes over #1 and now I can't vote to help widen the margin :toetap05:
Rick, your temp and cookies might be the problem, sometimes you need them to connect to a site you have visited before so you dont have to register or do a set-up each time you visit that site.

Joe B.

I believe the vettetop100 site is down. Maybe we just killed it with all our voting...... :lmao:

i say it's a conspiracy to keep us from getting to big of a lead!! watch when it comes back on line 2nd place will be right on our heels again if not passed us!!
:banghead:

ok, who took my tin-foil hat!! :ack2: :crazy03:

Not sure what is going on. I checked and we are definitely in the database. I went and put in the new logo. But not sure why we aren't showing up and I'll be darned if I could find an email link to contact anyone there.... :shrug01:

The VOTE link is back to the original topsites site. Never could find who to contact with the other one. Since our votes aren't registering from here, I'll likely just remove the link from this site.

But in any event you all can vote on the original listing now.

Thanks! :thumbsup:

notice how much closer 2nd is to us now since we have been away from the polls!!

I guess my conspiracy theory wasn't too far off!! :hehehe:

Back