• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Great afternoon

Lou G

What an afternoon. :dancer01:
The weather was great, the Vette was nice and clean and I had the top down. I had a choice of either going to an Air show a the Tico airport in Titusville or a Vette show in Orlando.
I have never been to an Air show so that is where I went, and what a thrill.
Man, you really need to know what you are doing to fly one of those planes. They had propeller and jet planes doing acrobatics (not at the same time).
After jets finished doing their thing, it was kind of funny to see the propeller planes go up. It looked like they were standing still.
Anyway, it was a great day to enjoy life. :yesnod:

Saw a few of the planes staging at the Melbourne Airport. Got as close at Port Canaveral while working today. Tomorrow will be my day to build a new fence across the back yard. So no show for me this year. I hope to catch the show at Patrick AFB. It is always outstanding.

Glad you had great day Lou! :thumbsup:

Sounds like a truly wonderful day!:yesnod:
I haven't been to one of them in a lot of years.:nonod:

~Ray:thumbsup:

The only problem is that I had a senior moment when I left the house and forgot the camera. :banghead:

My daughter took my wife on a weekend cruise to the Bahamas and they are also going to ask for pictures when they get back tomorrow. :nonod:

Forgetting the camera...Been there Done that!:toetap05:

Let's just hope you're wife and daughter are understanding.
e2176fba-4.gif

~Ray

Back