• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Foreign aid?

Rich Z

Internet Sanitation Engineer
Staff member
Does it make any sense at all that the USA is borrowing money (and paying interest on it) just to give it away to other countries as foreign aid?

How insane is that?

Yeah, that's a pretty bad policy. Must have been a Democrat behind it. It makes as much sense as WHO we give it away to. You can find info on foreign aid on the web and it shows all the countries that we give hundreds of millions of dollars to, including Iran, Iraq, and many other folks that hate our guts and would like to kill us all. No one asked ME if I wanted to contribute to these people. That's where I have the problem. This is why we're broke. That and Obama printing more money, giving it to all the "green energy" companies that went broke and bailing out the auto manufacturers with tax money....don't get me started....:mad:

Back