• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

NEW C-5 LONG TUBE HEADERS, MAGNAFLOW SYSTEM

MALOUY

NEW JET-HOT COATED LONG TUBE HEADERS SET FOR 97-99 WITH AIR, SILVER COATED INSIDE AND OUT ASKING $700.

NEW MAGNAFOW CAT-BACK SYSTEM, 5.7L V8, LS-1, LS-6, Magnapack System w/ Tru-X, rear exit, 4x18" p-SS resonators, 2.5" SS tubing, 4" rolled/slash/p-SS tips ASKING $450

LS-1 O2 POST-CAT SENSOR SIMULATOR FOR C-5 97-01 $45

Last edited:
Picture of the Magnafow Performance Exhaust system up for Sale Asking $450

Attachments

• c5 exhaust 001.jpg
    c5 exhaust 001.jpg
    202.8 KB · Views: 146
Picture New Jet-Hot Coated Long tube Headers for 97-99 asking $700 with FREE shipping in FL.

Attachments

• c5 exhaust 004.jpg
    c5 exhaust 004.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 142
headers

Where these on E-Bay? What brand are they.Does Jet Hot have there own set they make.Does it come with hardware/gaskets? What is the best price you can do?I am not running cats or a air-pump so it sounds like the only extra would be a x-pipe that I would need (is that correct).Thanks

Where these on E-Bay? What brand are they.Does Jet Hot have there own set they make.Does it come with hardware/gaskets? What is the best price you can do?I am not running cats or a air-pump so it sounds like the only extra would be a x-pipe that I would need (is that correct).Thanks
I bought the headers from Jet Hot and they said the headers are Hooker Headers Part #2710, come with hardware and gaskets. $650.00 to you door would be the best I can do. The headers have a air-pump fitting. A good x-pipe would help.

headers

I ended up buying a set of headers but may have a friend interested in the exhaust x-pipe setup.I will get back to you.Thanks

Back