• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

June WhataBurger Cruise-in

KBlanke

It's that time again! The third Saturday of the month has rolled around again. I missed last month due to the Beach Caravan but will be there this time. We wil have some guests from two other clubs present, at 8:00 we will adjorn to dinner at Marie Livingston's Steakhouse on North Monroe just north of I-10. Beverly has reserved a room for about thirty people, let's try to fill it up.

Yeah! Connie and I had a fun time. Wish we could get together with your guys next weekend for the cruise down to Panacea, but I've got to go see my mom and I'm just running out of weekends to do it. So we'll be in the Englewood area next weekend. Hmm, guess I had better check to see if my mom is even going to be home...... :banghead:

BTW, if you would post the CruisinCorvettes events here on the calendar, maybe more people would see them. ;)

Thanks!

Back