• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

C6 FS 2005 Coupe Mag Red/Tan Int.

RSS Feed

RSS Feed Robot
Beautiful 2005 Coupe…Garaged…non smoker…no pets… no kids…no wife…Florida Car. 29000 miles…babied…very nice…excellent condition…if you see it…you will buy it.

2005 Magnetic Red with Tan interior. Z51. New Firestone Wide Oval (non-run flat)
one week old (my cost 1000.00). One top that matches the car. Car has all the Corvette stuff…except Navigation.

Aftermarket: Corsa performance exhausts. LG motorsports Long Tube Headers.
Halltech intake.

No accidents…no damage of any kind…oil change last week…you get it you drive it…

My email is: rocket2004@comcast.net

I will send high resolution pictures upon any request to my email. You can call me on my cell at 561-202-4790.

I am buying a new Dodge Durango in 3 days…if I don’t move this quickly I will trade it
in. Just trying to pick up a few bucks from wholesale to low retail..just that simple…

Price.......................$27,900.00

Thanks,
Richard

Source...

Back