• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Sad member news to report

navy2kcoupe

!ereH nI depparT m'I pleH
Just saw this post over on the CAC...
I'm the son of this forum member and am sad to report that John C. Robinson passed away at 11:35 last night after a two week stay in the hospital. My Dad had battled health problems for many years and this latest round was too significant for him to bounce back from. Three days ago, he made peace with the inevitability of his passing and one of his requests to me was that I let everyone here know. You all probably had a feel for who he was, but above his love for his Corvette and the motorcycles he had, he was a great father and a husband of 51 years. He enjoyed this forum immensely for the camaraderie, the information and the ability to share what he learned. Thank you for being one of the many things that gave my Dad great pleasure during his life. I know he'd want you all to go out and think of him the next time you bury your right foot. -John J. Robinson
John was also a member here under the name CorvetteJohn. The next time
you're out and about, hoist one in John's memory.
Grumpy

I am always saddened to hear of one's passing, although should I be? I believe that this "thing" we call life cannot be all there is! With that thought, I feel that what's in store for us will be better. Let's face it, it has to be.

My prayers are with you, John and your family.

Back