• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Citrus County Test

Test Picture

Hello fellow Citrus County Corvette Club member! Missed you at the Ultimate Corvette Party yesterday. This is a test for posting a picture.:ack2:
Beach_2007_Vette_003.jpg
[/IMG]

Your test worked fine.

Yea, I was committed to another car show over near Cape Canaveral. With two cars that I show, and 4 different car clubs, I find I sometimes have to pick and choose which event I should attend.

I was just with the CCCC last week at the Wal-Mart show in Brooksville where I took Best of Show, so this week I took my Cruiser and went with the Tampa Bay PT Cruiser Club to the other side of the state.

Wal-MartNov06021.jpg

Congrats

I saw the pictures on the club website, congratulations! Seven cars from the club were at the Garden Party in Winter Haven that week along with us. Tough to catch them all.:thumbsup:

Back